Poorly lit areas make it difficult to see a lock’s visual control, and temporary lighting is a potential security issue. The X-10 now has the solution – simply turn the dial and the X-10 LCD screen illuminates.
The X-10 was originally designed with the backlit feature in mind. Approved by the GSA after its first test submittal, the backlit feature is standard on all X-10s. Buy with confidence – all X-10 locks come with a two year warranty!
|Lock Type||ELECTRONIC DIAL|
|Other||PARTS, ACCESSORIES AND OTHER
|Product Type||SAFE LOCK|
|Sales Category||SAFE LOCK|
- X-10 High Security Style 1 Lock, Federal Specification FF-L-2740B, Mounted on a Deadbolt Base Plate
- The Base Plate is Surface-Mounted to the Inside Face of the Door
- First, it Provides a Means of Latching the Bolt in the Retracted Position
- This Prevent the Bolt from Being Inadvertently Extended
- Second, Turning the Knob on the Base Plate will Retract the Bolt to Allow Egress